Adsense Search Box

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Coffey Anderson

A few months ago I remember sharing a YouTube video, a song called Trading my Sorrows covered by Coffey Anderson. Then, I didn't know what was going on in Mr. Anderson's  life, but I knew that I wasn't the only one who believed he can sing and play the guitar.

"All I can really say now is that sometimes when you look back on your life, you can honestly say wow look where I am now, Thank you Jesus. 6 months to a year may pass and at your present time you don't know what God has planned for your life, it's when you get there that you'll know. The feeling will be like standing on top of a mountain, with your arms stretched wide, tears brimming your eyes, you are speechless, all there is to do is praise God and thank Him like never before." - TC

This album...is worth more than what it is on sale for, but I don't think it's about the money...
I'm just satisfied with my purchase.

 If you're looking for something, maybe some new gospel song's, why not check out this album.

Coffey Anderson - Released 9.28.2010

The album is on iTunes and in stores.


No comments:

Post a Comment